Superhost 5 times in a row... whopp-dee frickin'-doo

We got Superhost a couple of days ago, too. It was our first eligible quarter and, perhaps because we’re still new, it did feel like an achievement and recognition albeit relatively small.

@Mike_L, it was the following perk that intrigued me most:

Custom URL
Build your brand with a custom URL to make your listing easier to find and share.
COMING SOON

I’m going to try and keep an eye on that one as it could really help market our listing.

2 Likes

@KKC & I are of a different but similar mind.

I don’t want to lose my SuperHost status. Some of my older guests have told me they feel better about staying with a superhost because they are new to the platform & don’t know what to expect.

When my air-conditioning died on July 2nd and couldn’t be fixed until after the July 4th holiday and I had to cancel a family’s holiday reservation (I felt awful), the Airbnb Superhost customer service was wonderful.

This superhost status I received the usual $100 voucher PLUS a choice between a second voucher & free photography.

Although the SuperHost items aren’t huge, they aren’t required to give us anything. Any freebies work for me!!!

Several of you have now posted about this. I hope they are still giving out extras in July when I’m due to get mine. I use mine each year on a fall trip.

That’s great - I want it!

1 Like

My Superho email said there will be new standards to meet by July.

Yes the new standards are already in effect as of April 1st. But I still expect to qualify and it will be my 16th quarter in a row so I want double vouchers if the 4 quarters in a row people are getting them. LOL.

2 Likes

I like this one, I’ve booked a few and they’ve been great, some quite expensive so I do feel as a host I deserve a discount :wink: