Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

STR not showing up when I search 3 guests

When I run a search for dates (2/4 - 2/6) in a private browser window for Boston for a 2 person search for whole place my STR comes up (when I move map further north to Melrose) but when I add a 3 person, the STR no longer shows up in the map on the search.

BUT

When I run the same search for my city, Melrose, 3 people, 2 people, both show up on the map.

I’ve contacted Airbnb about this a couple of months ago and they say they can find me but I’m just not seeing it.

Here’s the listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13818003?location=Melrose%2C%20MA%2002176%2C%20United%20States&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&guests=1&check_in=2018-11-13&check_out=2018-11-15&s=3JaHKdS0

Everything looks correct (to me) in the settings. Any ideas what might be happening?

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!