STR insurance in Australia, any new options?

Do any of my fellow Aussie hosts know of any new players in the short term rental insurance game? I am familiar with Terri Scheer, BJS and Ceneta and RAC who I am currently with just informed me they are discontinuing their BNB policies. Our Airbnb is a separate apartment within our house, looking for one policy to cover all and it seems quite hard to find an insurer for that scenario. Thanks!

Share cover?

Thanks, I looked at SHarecover but at this time they only offer pay per night, which seems like a lot of bother and I think better suited to the occasional short term booking. What I’m looking for is to insure the whole house, and guest use and liability under one policy. I’ll keep looking!

Next thing would be a insurance broker. My 4 are all insured as holiday homes

Thanks I’ll try that.

I used an insurance broker, it is interesting as they have access to policies we can’t get. Mine covers myself living there and AirBnb So its flexible And also a good price better than I can find. I have building and contents plus short term accommodation covered.

Thanks! Would you mind sharing the name of your insurance broker, sounds like we have the same requirements, maybe they can help me.

It is McKillops insurance brokers in a Launceston. Might be Australia wide but unsure.

Thank you Debster, I will give them a ring