Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Stompy Walker: Another Noise Complaint

Thank you! I can get my agreeable toddler to be quiet if I say, “shhh, the people are sleeping” and we make a game out of it. Unfortunately my husband just says, “I want to relax in my own home” which means make as much noise as he pleases.

I got my review from the guest who complain. THREE STARS!!! This is only my third three-star review out of 144 reviews (one was in retaliation for enforcing my extra guest fee). The guest said it was a nice place and a good value, but that it was noisy and unsuitable for guests over 6 foot due to the “low ceiling.” Both of these details are disclosed in the listing. My ceilings are 7 feet tall but there is one place where there is a low duct. Really, these cheapskates shouldn’t book basements if they hate basements.

Luckily I was able to leave an honest review that the guest was not pleased with her stay but waited to bring it up after the stay was concluded.

2 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!