Source for pillowcases

I found a coat I’d really wanted that way. The company quit making it but I found it new on EBay.

if we’re looking at the same ones

https://directtextilestore.com/Oxford-Super-T300-100-Cotton

@JJD I see now!! My phone is not the best way to shop. I’ll give them a try.

It seems like I received them pretty quickly, you could order just one as a sample for $3 or something. Glad I could help, I’m sure to be asking for some soon, just starting out :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JJD I like the size too!! For $34 for 12 I’ll probably just give it a shot.

Yeah, I was really happy with the size too - even the fluffy pillows don’t peek out

@JJD Just got on my regular computer. Do they have colored stitching?

@Arlene_Larsson, sorry, just saw this. No, there’s no colored stitching on the pillowcases. I guess those must be shams or something in the photo? The sheets have a subtle brown stitch on the bottom hem for color coding sizes but the pillow cases are all white.

1 Like

Buy a big preferred quality flat sheet, take it to a dry cleaner with a sewing department and have them cut it up. Request “french” seams. Easy peasy.
Use your math skills and the measurements of your favorite case. The bigger the sheet the more you save. Or do it yourself/ I made 11 pillow cases in a day out of 2 or three flat sheets. Cut around those awful stains on that super duper soft as heaven sheet:)

2 Likes

I like Ikea pillow cases. They are cotton and closed.