Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Smart Pricing Issue - HELP!

pricing

I have a Smart Pricing problem that is bugging the heck out of me! I have recently joined Airbnb (as a host). I have had 4 guests (with families), and I have an upcoming reservation set for September. I am thoroughly enjoying being a host! However, there seems to be a problem with Airbnb Smart Pricing. It won’t turn off! I was on “Smart Pricing”, but decided to turn it off.

When I preview my account (to verify that the Smart Pricing is off and that it is charging what I want it to, it shows me the correct amount that I want to charge: $95.00 every night regardless). However, when I search as a traveler to see what travelers are seeing, AirBnb lists the nightly stay anywhere from $108.00 to $110.00. I have logged out and logged back in. I have cleared my browser history and cache. Why is it still changing the prices that it shows to travelers, even though I have turned off Smart Pricing?

Do you charge a cleaning fee? Has that been averaged into the price?

Yes! That is the answer. Thank you.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!