Smart BNB for Home Away?

Is there a program like Smartbnb for home away?

Smartbnb can link with HomeAway accounts.

i was looking and trying to figure out how to do that. any idea on how i could start?

@skideeppow Have you signed up for a trial subscription yet? If not, https://smartbnb.io/messaging?afmc=7o&utm_campaign=7o&utm_source=leaddyno&utm_medium=affiliate is a link to get you started.

They have a great help section and I often use the “chat” feature. I do not list with HomeAway only Airbnb, but would assume the service is just as useful with either platform.

@skideeppow, i use smartbnb and love them, they have made my life easier, even till now I have not used the full extent of the site but moving there slowly. I am waiting for them to add Booking.com synch so i can add my listings also there. They sync system is the most easier system I never experience before in 1 click ur listings calendar are synch
Rest assured I don’t work for them. And up to know no mistake i advertise on ABB and VRBO and cannot wait to add others site also

Marie1
June 20
@skideeppow, i use smartbnb and love them, they have made my life easier, even till now I have not used the full extent of the site but moving there slowly. I am waiting for them to add Booking.com synch so i can add my listings also there. They sync system is the most easier system I never experience before in 1 click ur listings calendar are synch
Rest assured I don’t work for them. And up to know no mistake i advertise on ABB and VRBO and cannot wait to add others site also

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

skideeppow
June 19
i was looking and trying to figure out how to do that. any idea on how i could start?
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

HomeAway has ceased to exist.
They are now Vrbo
Just fyi

That’s incorrect. HomeAway are very much alive and kicking, like VRBO, they are part of the Expedia group.

JF

I know what I am talking about.
The Brand of HomeAway has been eliminated. The name of VRBO has also been changed from VRBO to Vrbo ( pronounced Verbo ). I believe this also eliminate the “O” which stands for “owner” and attempts to make Vrbo the brand instead of the homeowner…they are now copying Airbnb. We old timers resent that Airbnb and Vrbo pretend to own our properties and place themselves in between the owner and the renter to make decisions.
Here is one link for you. And an easy quote to explain my comment.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/susquehanna-downgrades-expedia-could-several-210909025.html

““Moreover, EXPE is facing some challenges in one of its key growth drivers- Vrbo (formerly HomeAway), as the brand transition and SEO headwinds appear to be weighing on bookings growth; we believe it could take several quarters to resolve these issues.”

Hmmm, I don’t think you do. We advertise on HomeAway.

https://www.homeaway.com/

JF

i am listing on home away, have no idea what you are talking about when you say it does not exist anymore.

I advertise on HomeAway too. I am stepping away from this conversation.
I provided sound and totally accurate information.
The brand of HomeAway is being phased out and sent to the graveyard.
We will all go back to being Vrbo ( verboh ) and all advertising from now and in the future will be solely Vrbo. VRBO was the original brand until HomeAway purchased VRBO, but they have not found the HomeAway name to drive the business or the traffic. They are putting their eggs back into VRBO, but changed it to Vrbo ( Verboh ).
You can either trust me, or argue with me, but I am not going to engage further, as I have provided to you the facts, and the corporate statement from Expedia on the Vrbo decision.

@skideeppow Absolutely! If it’s still relevant you can have a look at iGMS. We’ve actually announced direct native integration with HomeAway/VRBO just a few months ago.

You’d be able to benefit from the calendar synchronization, automated messaging via a single inbox, team management, etc.