Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Sign up by March 1 for $350! Flatbook comes to LA to manage your summer rentals!

Hello fellow Airbnb hosts!

As a former Airbnb host, I’m now LA regional manager for a startup, Flatbook, that empowers property owners and college students to travel by saving them the summer rent or mortgage on their place. I like to think we pay people to get out and explore the world, especially by helping Airbnb hosts escape for the summer while we manage your property worry-free and guaranteed!

We then convert those spaces into premium places for travelers to stay and attract tourists to the spaces we manage.

We’ve grown 800% in the last year in terms of properties managed, and now we’re looking to be in over 30 cities this year. Uber grew from 1 to 35 in 4 years. We might just be able to do that in less than 3. Last year alone, we saved people over $500,000 in rent.

If you’re interested, you can learn more at flatbook.co and if you apply by March 1 using my promo code LOS-TN, you qualify for $350 if your property is accepted into our program. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Tom
tom.nguyen@flatbook.co
424-262-1840

Interesting business model. So you basically keep 100% of the profits after the subletter’s rent (and $350 bonus) is paid out?

Yes, we also pay up to 100% of the utilities and free storage for the owner/student’s possessions. For Airbnb property owners, it would be negotiable what the our payment would be, based on each individual property and their market.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!