Show your reviews

Love it. The nicey nice ones are cute and fun and bring out the elementary school teacher in me, but yours also appeals to the cynic in me :)))))

2 Likes

My teacher one:

My one with “dogs” clearly visible. I don’t know why dogs don’t show up in the US shaped one.

1 Like

I love them. Thanks for sharing. All you need to do now is get some Pledge so you can make it all perfect. :))))))))))))))

Did exactly the same reviews go into both of those word clouds?

I’m thinking the first one didn’t get as much of the copy and paste. Also two different generators. Top one is tagxedo, bottom one is Wordle. The second one is the one I put on my profile.

1 Like

@KKC. I found that wordle included all words while the other generators choked on the words with the most occurrences. That is why I chose my Wordle word cloud.

1 Like

I DO love the bursts of color!..the variety of fonts!..the layouts! It is uplifting to my soul! That fact that it has a purpose and message is fine but I am definitely a fan !of the graphic art aspect of it all!

@J_Wang …Now I’m curious what the most frequently used words are in your reviews for your Palm Desert(?) listing with the bed in the corner of your living room. Are you able to do one of those cloud program thing-y’s? No pressure.

Sandy, I rarely read my reviews. In fact I haven’t read any of them for a long time. I do my best for the price they are paying, which is rock bottom low. Most guests get that and are very appreciative when they see how nice my place is.

I do have 2 listings. One is the bed in the living room in the home where I live. The other listing is a Palm Desert condo that I rent “long distance”. That place rents for considerably more money so the fusspot/pickiness factor comes into play and people are more likely to crab about something. I have been lucky, though. So far! :)))

2 Likes

Super cool. I didn’t see the US Shape option!

Ah, now I see, it was a different ap. I used wordle. Quite fun! I do enjoy looking over past reviews, and remember the different souls that have passed through our doorway. It helps keep perspective - the big picture.

What’s a guest wall?

1 Like

I save their handwritten goodbye notes. Just for awhile. Some of my guests have been so nice and great fun, even though I don’t interact with them that much.

3 Likes

Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing that picture!

@Scullard89 I see you used http://www.wordclouds.com/)), same as me. You can change the orientation, so all words are aligned in the same way and so Melissa isn’t turned upside down ;)) Just saying. Also, you can change the template and choose the one with a white background. It looks nicer if you intend to put the picture on your Airbnb profile. Just sayin…:wink:

What a great tool to summarize guests experiences as I have hundreds of reviews and it is nice to see succinctly their impression - I removed generic words that offered no value (host, airbnb, arrived) and kept it to descriptors to paint a succinct picture using wordclouds.com

That’s fabulous!
20 20 20

What a wonderful idea! I created one that I am now using in my photos for my listing. For the shape, I used the state of North Carolina. I also tweaked the background and colors to go with my listing. I hope you like it!

2 Likes

@dirk thanks for this idea. I just implemented this and it’s just beautiful. All my guests need to know in one picture:)) Great idea!

1 Like