Show your reviews

1 Like

I save their handwritten goodbye notes. Just for awhile. Some of my guests have been so nice and great fun, even though I don’t interact with them that much.

3 Likes

Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing that picture!

@Scullard89 I see you used http://www.wordclouds.com/)), same as me. You can change the orientation, so all words are aligned in the same way and so Melissa isn’t turned upside down ;)) Just saying. Also, you can change the template and choose the one with a white background. It looks nicer if you intend to put the picture on your Airbnb profile. Just sayin…:wink:

What a great tool to summarize guests experiences as I have hundreds of reviews and it is nice to see succinctly their impression - I removed generic words that offered no value (host, airbnb, arrived) and kept it to descriptors to paint a succinct picture using wordclouds.com

That’s fabulous!
20 20 20

What a wonderful idea! I created one that I am now using in my photos for my listing. For the shape, I used the state of North Carolina. I also tweaked the background and colors to go with my listing. I hope you like it!

2 Likes

@dirk thanks for this idea. I just implemented this and it’s just beautiful. All my guests need to know in one picture:)) Great idea!

1 Like