Shirtless in common areas?

Ok, I am additionally assuming that the guest doesn’t have a sweating problem.

My rental is at the beach & close to the pool. It is a whole home rental. It is a popular retirement area.

I’m leading to:
Bathing suits, shorts, tees, shirtless, are all common. Not everyone has that luscious body they did at 25 (I don’t). If I had a no shirt, no shoes, no sagging, no rental policy, I would be out of business.

Btw—my faux leather recliners breakdown from the oils and require replacement every 4-5 years. That why I buy cheap. My neighbors expensive/nice leather recliner finish broke down after 2 years so cheap is good….

LOL. So it’s so hot the guest wants to go around in boxers but doesn’t sweat? I’m trying to decide if you’re clueless or trolling. Sweat isn’t a problem, it’s natural.

You’re just not going to be a fit for most people’s shared home Airbnb.

Agreeing—It’s just a body function. We all have them

Fine, then why do you make a problem out of this? Maybe, you should provide arguments why you have a problem with shirtless people in your home.

I couldn’t care less what people wear or don’t wear. I worked as Urology surgical nurse. I’ve seen more skin (and very little of it attractive) than many people. It’s all just the human body.

However The idea of a bare butt on my furniture is disturbing - sitting in a towel is ok.

Also common courtesy means keeping private bits private

No shirt, no shoes, no trolls

Edit to add: I’m guessing given your English and your attitudes that you’re European. They have different attitudes. In parts of Europe you’d probably have no problem finding a host who thinks a guest going about in the skivvies is fine. Also it’s not as hot in Europe as in my town. It’s currently 35C (29 in the house with AC) and if you’re not sweating here, you have a sweating problem.

Thanks Annet3176 for the constructive answers. I will recommend you for becoming mod.

LOL.

I’m closing this thread now.