Scheduled messages

Hello!
It would be great to schedule messages to be sent to guests ahead of time, so we can do it all at once, rather than before each guest arrives.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Seems like it should be possible. Write our message, schedule it and have it sent automatically.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I use smartbnb for this.

4 Likes

Hello, @Plbfk.

Two things:

First, you probably know that you can write saved messages for any number of circumstances. They’re saved on your Airbnb platform. I do that on my laptop. It’s probably possible on the app on my phone, but I haven’t tried it there. The messages don’t send automatically, but at least they’re written.

Second, if you have keyless locks with software that integrates with the Airbnb software, you can schedule one or more saved messages there. They don’t send through Airbnb, but they’re still useful.

Finally, I agree that having the ability to schedule messages through Airbnb would be helpful. If Airbnb has any plans for that, I’m unaware of them.

I use my reservation management system to send scheduled messages (directions, door code, 3 days before arrival, day of arrival, and thank you).

1 Like

I use iGMS for messaging. I wish I could schedule my reviews with it, though (hint, hint @iGMS).

2 Likes

Every time I see this title, I see massages… a good thing to schedule:)

3 Likes

I do! At least once a month for a 2 hour session. Definite recommend you find the right ones for you and your body’s issues.

1 Like

Using Your Porter App, you can schedule;

• Check-in instructions
  • Follow-up message after the first night
  • Check-out instructions
  • Offer for late check-out (only if the following day is available)
  • Review reminder
  • Even a review

You can create all kinds of scheduled messages, even send them to teammates like cleaners or key exchangers.

I’m one of the creators of this app, and we are serving 1000s of hosts every day, please feel free to take a look if you are interested to automate a big part of your hosting process.

@CeeBee thanks for the mention! Actually it is possible to schedule the reviews, we’ve got reviews automation and templates available.

I can schedule a specific date/time? As in two weeks out? Going to look now…

@CeeBee it’s not possible to schedule the exact time in advance, for now. But it is possible to get a review template ready and to delay the automatic send out by up to 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, what I need is the ability to schedule for an exact time.

1 Like