Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Sample of a Shared-Revenue Agreement with an AirBnb management company

revenue

Hello, I’m looking for samples of Shared-Revenue Agreement with an AirBnb management company. Anyone in this forum is willing to share? I’m trying to understand/compare different agreements by different companies to ensure I’m well-protected as a property owner before I sign anything. It seems hard to get these companies to disclose the contracts unless you want to sign up their service…quite unfriendly for cautious/indecisive owner like me :frowning:

I can see why a management company wouldn’t want to share an agreement with you before you sign up as it provides commercially sensitive information and for all they know, you are working for a competitor.

What I think you would be best doing is to draw up a brief as to what you want for a management company to cover in terms of services and then put together a table by which you compare the companies across your critiera.

You can then use this to decide which company you want to use.

You don’t need their contracts to make a decision, what you need is to know what services they offer, how much it cost and then compare that against the competition to help you make a choice.

So

company A, company B, Company C

Cleaning X X X
Meet and Greet
Guest Management
Emergency Call
Fee structure

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!