Reviewing guests who no show, and additional weirdness

I never heard back.
I was actually wondering if people had any experience with potential prostitution rings… the picture that was submitted was really ridiculous… and it being a last minute booking them a no show…

I’ve literally had bookings as late as 11.55pm.

1 Like

@Flyboy What time did they show up then?

I have no idea. I was in bed.
I have self check in and instant book. I have just removed “what time do you arrive leave ect” from my pre written messages and replaced with “our check in time is anytime after 2pm and check out anytime before 10am”.

I guess you must have automatic entry available then.

1 Like

Actually this just happened to me yesterday. Last minute reservation. I was in a meeting, didn’t see it and didn’t reply for 3 hours. When I wanted to open the reservation, to thank and send instructions, it got canceled.
Today ABB asked me to review this guy! You know, cleanliness, rules of the house, the whole 9 yards.
Something must be loose in the head of the Airbnb’s software architect!

Keypad entry and Coded key lockbox for all rooms.

But how do they get the codes if you have not even been aware of the booking and their arrival? Have you linked it to Airbnb?

Notifications to my phone when they book. Email notifications also. I havent missed one yet. I’m pretty sure they could find the check in details even if I didn’t respond.

But I thought you had said you weren’t even aware of the IB because you had already gone to bed when the folks booked and then arrived?

No I got the notification,sent check in details then went to bed.

Ohhhhhhh ok. Sorry I misunderstood. Thanx for the clarification.