Review requests after check out

… and there is it. 1:48 PM.

Today I had a checkout. They left at 9AM, my checkout time is 10:30, though AirBNB thinks that it is 10AM. It is now almost 10PM and I still can’t review this guest.

Anyone else have a checkout today? Have you been sent the reminder and been permitted to review?

Hmmm…I just looked–my checkout today still shows as current. I did not get a review reminder for him this morning. I did receive review completion notifications today, and I then completed reviews for those prior guests. Both guest reviews are showing on my listing.

1 Like

Slow payment email…7 hours later. Slow review email 12 hours later than usual

I do have two current groups. Something has gone awry in AirBNB-land.

1 Like

I too have two current groups. I just got a chance to sit down and was going to review my last guests that left at 11 AM this morning, but lo and behold it still says that they’re on their trip. My new guests that checked in at 3:30 also have a status of “on their trip”. :frowning: UGH!

1 Like

I had guests check out today. I am not yet able to review them.

Hi @anon67190644,

I had a checkout yesterday morning (28th June). It took rather longer than usual for the review request to come through. My email says that this was around 5.30 am IST this morning (29th June). This also happens to be midnight GMT, since India is +5.30.

My official checkout time is 11 am. Review reminders tend to be all over the place - sometimes they arrive before checkout time. But they aren’t usually so late.

1 Like

Update–I just received my Airbnb tickler notification to review my previous guest, so all is well here. Did you receive yours?

Not yet. Still showing two current guests on the iPhone.

Just arrived now. 222

2 Likes

Same here. Received mine about 20 hours later than usual.

1 Like