Recording Studio AirBnb

Greetings everyone… new to AirBnB. I’m in the process of setting up a work/live environment for my building. I currently own a large building where I have converted multiple older spaces into recording, dance and television studios. We have success with renting out most of the recording studios to entertainment/music companies and have been operating on-site for a few years. In the process of developing all of the studios, I built an owners suite in the basement that has 2 separate rooms, a washer/dryer, cable and internet, a business desk, a queen size bed, closet, small kitchenette with sink and fridge (no stove), and lastly a full bath with shower. The space is in the basement with 2 very nice recording studios in the same building. I would love the opportunity to make some additional money by renting out the basement as a standalone apartment for a music enthusiast or going the airbnb option. I’ve seen a few listings where people have rented in conjunction with a recording studio or some type of experience… Does anyone have experience with this or know of a similar opportunity? I’m fine with pioneering this if it’s not already done… but really want to make use of every square inch of my property. :slight_smile: I know my pricing on studios but the Airbnb thing is new to me… so I’m researching…

I also have a transportation company on-site that allows me to attract major artists (mostly urban) such as Dru Hill, Bad Boy etc etc … We transport many people around in our business class sprinters. That may also be attractive to someone looking to be in entertainment or have access to it. Thanks for reading all of this… jay