Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Recommended Cleaners!

I rent 2 houses out in West Yorkshire. Obviously trying to juggle this as well as work & kids was proving difficult!! Guys! Has anyone heard of ‘help for Hosts’?? A fellow airbnb’er told me about them. They work as a couple(not married I don’t think) but they literally do the job for you. At present, I pay them for a turn over clean, so once my guest has left…they come in and blitz the place. They also meet your guest if you can’t be there which was a life saver when we went on holiday! My last guest rented from me for 6 weeks, so because he stayed so long, I asked ‘help for Hosts’ to provide some little essentials. My guest gave me a raving review about the cleanliness of the house, and the little touches like home made breads that were still warm with little jams. Seriously…if you need saving…they are amazing!

help4hosts@gmail.com

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!