Racist guests? Any advice?

I can confirm that one; having wandered around Malaga at all hours of the day and night, in varying levels of intoxication and full of good food, it just feels… safe. I had no qualms a few years ago when our daughters decided to have a few days there on their own when they were fairly young.

We are the same. I’ve had female guests ask if it’s safe at night - my reply is alway the same, yes. Simply because it is, and subsequently they have always agreed and highlighted how safe they felt wandering about late at night. No major policia presence, just locals out having a good time, often full families at well after midnight. No difference to Malaga really.

JF

1 Like

Possible tweak?

“Just a short stroll to all the conveniences of urban life, including your embassy after pickpockets take your passport and money …”

1 Like

I agree with this sentiment, probably something about the listing is misleading and they are disappointed when they get there.

I also have never understood the hosts that complain they are getting points off for having an ugly view maybe on a neighbors unkempt yard; I’ve seen people say “but that’s not my fault”, well, no but it is part of your property.

Better to underpromise and overdeliver, make sure the listing really reflects the atmosphere of your place inside and out.

4 Likes

Where my community garden is. shrug I gave them fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil and they were so excited. One guy participating in the craps game was going to take them home to his mom to cook up for dinner.

1 Like

Agree. Title of this thread should be revised to read:

Perceptive guests? Any advice?