Property Management in Australia

Hi Hosts in Australia

Are you tired of changing sheets, cleaning toilets or handling the key exchange on your properties? Do you want someone to assist you with these tasks? We can take care of everything for you!

I am the Director of ‘Host My Home’, a company that provides Hosts to oversee the logistics of running an AirBnB property. We also offer the service of sourcing new properties for you that can be easily converted into AirBnB properties (especially in Cairns where I work as a Real Estate Agent and have my finger on the pulse).

We are currently operating down the East Coast of Australia with a focus on Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Yepoon, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Tamworth and Port Macquarie. With a rapid expansion we are also looking people in other areas to join our team of ‘Hosts’ so please feel free to contact me if you would like to take on more properties and earn a living from Hosting properties.

The website is [www.hostmyhome.com.au]

Regards, Julie

No, I’m all good here thanks.

There was someone on here asking how much % he should charge to do this for someone else tho. We bandied around %'s, I think I came in at the highest recommendation of 40%.
How much do you guys charge for the full takeover service? (I’m talking everything, the owner lives in another country and is asking a local to do the lot, from Airbnb page set up onward, you think of it he has to do it)

BTW hows the market in Townsville? Still dead? Good time to buy or sell?

I guess that wasn’t the answer you were hoping for.