Professional Hosting Tools: affect + or reviews?

Hi all - hadn’t seen this “Professional Hosting Tools” until just now, and am thinking I’d like to give it a try. I have 3 listings and am pretty “involved” during the peak (summer) season.

Just wanted to make sure there weren’t any landmines before I commit to it. In particular just want to confirm it wouldn’t affect my “Plus” listings (2 out of 3) or any review history.

Any other “yes do it” or “no this is a terrible feature” opinions also welcome!

@JJD is our resident expert…

I have them turned on, was helpful with the calendar but now I am using a channel manager and do everything there.

RR

1 Like

I didn’t find them particularly helpful but I only have one listing. I can see where they would be useful in your case, and they are easily turned off if you don’t like them.

They have no effect at all other than giving you more tools to work with. I don’t even recall things looking any different other than the new tools. They will give you access to Rule Sets, which I can’t imagine not having. But, generally, I think you may be disappointed in the lack of effect, e.g. they aren’t that big of a deal.

Honestly, I’m a bit confused by the question. Is it due to a general lack of confidence in Airbnb (which is understandable) or have you heard about issues? Any issues I’ve had in the past are the regular glitches going around and didn’t have anything to do with Professional Hosting Tools.

And as @LCL said, you can just turn them off if you decide you don’t want them.

1 Like