Problem guest cancelled yday, now has contacted us to say can they uncancel as on the way to our place!

omg! Hilarious. Suppose they blamed you for making them stay in the same place together lol :wink:

LoL sunshine. Hey I had a similar scene; they ‘almost’ cancelled, then not, then arrived, mad as hornets again: then she throws a tantrum, I tell them to get back in the boat since they are off the island, and the guy goes pale and pleads with me: “Please don’t send us back, that woman is my boss’s wife (!!), I need the time to smooth things out”. :rolling_eyes:

4 Likes

first price, right there - standing ovation - craziest story yet…

Was your island a gateway for his affair with his boss grumpy wife?

Precisely. I should have called it ‘Get-Away-With-It’ island long ago and charge double, but I am just too straight.

4 Likes

I guess they are got what they deserved. The company of each other in a private island. Hahahaha
Grumpy boss wife + chickened subordinate doing boss’ tiger for a slight salary increase.
You definitely should charge double for these types

1 Like

I once had a guy contact me on HomeAway for a next day booking for the weekend for him and his girlfriend and her kid. Since it was for arrival next day I always call so we can get on the same page quickly and make it happen. Well he had entered his home phone and when I called and asked for him the woman told me he wasn’t in and wanted to know what it was about. So I told her and slowly realized this was not the woman he was going away with for the weekend… Oops, sorry!

6 Likes

Oh shoot. …

1 Like

Sooner or later…sooner or later…

1 Like

Hey honey …your Airbnb called. Your weekend with the mistress is all set!

5 Likes