Pokémon Incense

I don’t have any PokéStops reachable from my house, but if I did, I’d thank a guest for dropping a lure so I can enjoy the Pokémon catching!

1 Like

We have 4 stops and Gym all reachable from my couch! It’s amazing for lazy days!

1 Like

It is a good month to live in an apartment or condo! I live in a house so I have to go outside to play, but I guess that is the point. :wink:

Ive got 9 pokemon. Caught 60. All from my couch. My walk counter is still at zero. Lol

Can you play Pokemon in a rural area?

Yea they appear everywhere.

You are ;not the only one who does not get it. I tried reading an article that said it would explain all about it. I still only grasped that people are walking around seeing images on their phone, and catching them.

I did not learn what the purpose was, if these people win a grand prize, or if they are just prefer to live in fantasy land. What was that facebook game called where grown ass adults spent hours a day building virtual farms?? And then would water each other’s virtual plants and stuff??

Oh, if it involves phones (and therefore presumably the net) that explains a lot.

Clever marketing!! I like it!

1 Like

Thank yoy @Monika !

I heard something on the radio today - an interview with someone who works at the V & A in London. (There are Poke Stops there). She said that so many Poke Stops are in museums and galleries and it is encouraging young people to go to these places so the V & A see it as a positive thing :slight_smile: