Paying taxes in the Netherlands

Message in Dutch

Twijfel jij over wat je moet invullen bij de inkomstenbelasting over het verhuren van je woning aan toeristen? Veel personen hebben hetzelfde probleem. Door middel van een kleine vragenlijst probeer ik inzicht te krijgen in hoeveel mensen wel en niet weten wat zij moeten invullen en hoe zij graag geïnformeerd willen worden. Aan het eind van de vragenlijst staat een overzicht met de belastingregels voor verhuur aan toeristen. Ik verzoek iedereen die zijn of haar woning tijdelijk verhuurt aan toeristen of hier wel is over nagedacht heeft deze vragenlijst in te vullen.

De resultaten worden niet gedeeld met de Belastingdienst en zullen gebruikt worden voor een verslag om mijn bachelor af te ronden.

Link naar de vragenlijst: goo.gl/forms/vIU3bO8gUYfBcJcg2

Since it seems most people on this forum use the English language to post, I used google translate for those who don’t understand Dutch:

Do you doubt what you need to fill in with income tax on renting your home to tourists? Many people have the same problem. By means of a small questionnaire, I try to understand how many people know and do not know what to fill in and how they want to be informed. At the end of the questionnaire you will find an overview of the tax rules for rental to tourists. I request anyone who temporarily rents his or her home to tourists or is considered to have completed this questionnaire.

The results are not shared with the Tax Office and will be used for a report to complete my bachelor.

Link naar de vragenlijst: goo.gl/forms/vIU3bO8gUYfBcJcg2

Hi! I indeed noticed that the language used on this forum is English. I wrote the message in Dutch however, because the questionnaire is also in Dutch;)