Page views not updating?

Mine hasn’t shown any page views since Aug. 30 (but my listing is active). Has anybody else experienced something like this?

Everyone, I believe. Lots of complaints over in AirBNB’s community pages.

Nothing on either listing since Aug 24 for me. No inquiries or bookings either, so not good.

Exactly the same here. The last day to show page views was Aug 30th. Yet another bug, I suppose.

I haven’t gotten any since Sept. 13. It must be a new thing with Airbnb, where they only update weekly.

Lately the page views have gotten more crazy. For the last few days it said I’ve gotten 10 -25 views in a day. I find that hard to believe. I’ve never gotten that many before.

I got all those views…but not one booking.

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. I’m getting 16 to 20 page views a day, but no bookings. We don’t have anyone booked after October 3rd. We are usually booked at least three weeks in advance. I have noticed a lot of new listings very close by.

Same with me, I have bookings up to Oct. 14, then nothing after that. I also used to be booked a few weeks in advance. There hasn’t been any new listings near me , but the hosts nearby never had many bookings anyway.

It’s a puzzlement. 20 characters.

I never look :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: