Organic cleaning products

Asking why someone isn’t open yet when they posted as a host 6 years ago isn’t rude, it’s just a question. She just had you mixed up with someone else.

If you expect posters to stay on point and only ever reply to the question originally asked, that’s not how public forums work. People often go off on tangents.

Thanks for deleting your sarcastic retort to the member whose post you took offense to. It’s just going to better for everyone if you can get in the habit of ignoring people whose posts you don’t care for.

I can!

I suggest you buy organic dish soap, organic window cleaner, and especially suggest you buy organic tile cleaner.

I would put “environmentally friendly” products/cleaners used’ in your description of the airbnb, or maybe on a wall plaque. Good idea!

I hope this helps you. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you. I made the mistake of going to a whole foods and buying
some expensive stuff only to find when I got home it was full of bad
stuff “despite its labelling”… And a bit nervous about essential oils
since a cat got very sick around some chemicals and not sure if it was
from lavender in water… or the plumbers drained something in the tub
without flushing with water after.

Ah borax for stain remover? Will look into this as a last resort.
thanks… Have an antique tub and may have to repaint it- the process
takes apparently 5 days to dry- need major ventillation- for the
water/stains it has collected… Which is a major to do… But don’t
think I have a choice for now…

But water/vinegar/lemon juice if it works- will be great!

thanks!

3 Likes

be careful with vinegar on tiles, it can eat away at your grout over time. I tend to use the bicarb+vinegar trick on my sinks only.
Depending on how often you are doing turnovers, we find we can get away with simpler cleaners because we do 3-4 cleans per week, and nothing is truly “dirty” enough to require heavy cleaners.

2 Likes