Ordering Egyptian Cotton Fabric for Sheets & Bedding

Very interested in sharing cost of bulk order of Egyptian cotton especially of the percale weave… Please let me know if this is still available. Sorry for any confusion in prior post.

Cotton: The grade of cotton varies greatly depending on the weave and type of cotton used. Cotton from Pima, Egyptian, and Sea Island is of the highest quality. Thread counts greater than 200 are largely worthless. It’s resistant to stink and oil. Rayon is a cellulose-based semi-synthetic fabric. Bamboo, viscose, eucalyptus, Tencel, modal, and other materials are included. Because of the finer strands, they are usually softer. Pilling may be more likely with finer fibers. Rayon absorbs a lot of moisture and might make you feel hot and stuffy. Oil stains and a little odour Linen is expensive, has a rough texture that softens with washing, is very breathable, and cool. Wrinkles all over the place. It has a natural resistance to odour and oil.

This is an old thread but since sheets are always a current topic for Airbnbs I’m not going to close it down.

Since my post 3+ years ago I’ve upgraded again to percale sheets at $120 a set. They are my new favorites and seem worth it. I recently stayed in an upscale Airbnb that had Member’s Mark ( Sam’s club) sheets that I really liked. I’m going to look into getting some but I’m not a Sam’s club member.