Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Open the app at hosting only

Hey, I use the airbnb app on my phone, Every time I open the app, it opens at traveling-I want to be able to avoid having to switch, is the a way to have the app open only at hosting> thanks

Anyone? Has anyone experienced this? thanks

My app always open in hosting mode on both my phone and tablet. Do you have a pending reservation as a guest ?

thanks, no, I don’t have a pending reservation, I did figure out that if I delete and reinstall the app, it is fine though……so that’s what I did-thanks

back to the same crap again, even after deleting and reinstalling-it’s a pain in the arse

Mine defaults to hosting, sorry it’s not working right for you…sometimes it’s the little things that can be so annoying !

There was a recent redesign. The first release was opening up to the Guest side for me, but then they put out a further update that is back to opening to the Host side. It’s unfortunate that messaging is now in a subsection of a tab instead of its own tab.

The app looks different each time I open it and I open it everyday :sweat_smile:

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!