Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

Number of Bedrooms

Hello,

I have a house that I’m in the process of updating that I might be renting out and had a couple questions. The house is on the Ocean and has 4 bedrooms, 2 of them being in the front of the house with a great view of the ocean. These two front rooms can easily fit a full bed, and even probably queens. Would I be better off turning it into one master bedroom with a king size bed or keeping it as two separate bedrooms.

Thanks in advance

No, losing a bedroom is not a good idea. Go two queens ,

Definitely 2 bedrooms.

Are both bedrooms claustrophobic? the only thing i could think of would be to have one room bigger for 2 guests, and have like a bunk bed room for kids or a single person.

But i would not put a ton of money into a reconfiguration.

First question, will you be renting the whole house or rooms?
What is the actual size of the rooms?

Queen beds are always good in my opinion, kings even better. A room doesn’t have to be big, but if people are staying for more than 1 night, it should allow for some unpacking, storage and packing.

Thanks everyone for the responses! They were very helpful. I wouldn’t really call either room claustrophobic. One of the rooms is 12x14 and the other is 8x10.

To answer your question GutHend I will be renting out the whole house.

Thanks again!

Only if you are going to put an en-suite bathroom in.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!