Nudist Lifestyle?

Ellen, if you read my post you will know that I am naturist-sympathetic, having spent several holidays when we were younger in naturist parks and a beaches.

However, I’m also an “elderly mother” (and granny) and am happy to have my doddery old self used as an excuse for anything my family don’t want to do (“Sorry, can’t help at the School Spring Fayre, my mum’s visiting …”)

1 Like

I fear that might attract the wrong types, e.g. The total weirdos, not the nice, armontherapy, yoga loving genuine nudists (I am presuming a lot here!). But seriously, I wish I had a hot enough bod or better yet the confidence to walk around nude in front of strangers. Clothes are so expensive and such a bother but darn good in winter :snowflake: IMG_1528

As a nurse I have to see many people without clothes. The only time it was less of a negative than being underpaid and working shifts, was when rugby payers showed up when I worked in emergency department. Far too rare an occurrence sadly.

4 Likes

I have a lovely Japanese guest who just arrived and used the toilet with the door open (lady sitting down ) my 8 year nearly choked to death from giggling. Thankfully she is on the lower floor and so is her bathroom, they start back in school tomorrow.

Ewwwwwwwww! That’s not the way I want to eat my breakfast either. That’s not just gross, it’s completely unsanitary.

1 Like

Sounds like she was advertising :wink:

2 Likes

I just had a similar request from a potential guest that will be in the area in a few weeks. He will be traveling alone without his wife after a hiking trip. I told him I didn’t care if he was nude outside on the balcony, but not inside. I do not want nude people sitting on my furniture.

I would have to see pictures first… If it was like the very large man who pee’d off my deck this morning I would be like uhm NO Yes I am discriminating about who I would allow to be naked… Lol, full house rental so I would not have to be there but what a shock to see the guy peeing from my security cam this morning.

RR

1 Like

Yes, definitely would be just fine with it. It’s not sexual just a comfortable lifestyle.

And just to add to this revived thread … most experienced naturists would use a towel to sit on a chair or sofa.

2 Likes

I’m so glad this was updated - I missed it the first time. Americans are SO funny :rofl:

1 Like