Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

No Parties, No Pets in this listing

Interesting, isn’t it?

Love it! I wish listed it :grin: :airplane:

Yes, so air now gets a piece of the airline ticket! I guess? Saw this a few days ago and wondered?

Oh I would assume there’s big bucks attached and some sort of marketing deal between the two. This might be the start of a whole new revenue stream for Airbnb and a way for airlines to sell off empty seats. It’ll be interesting to watch how it all unfolds.

1 Like

I clearly say No Parties in my listing. I do allow pets.

1 Like

What am I missing on this thread? I don’t get the joke. Did someone delete their comment?

Did you click the link?

Oh there is a link? I have to say - as someone who designs web interfaces for a living that link color is very very bad. It needs to b clearly different from the text. Many people cannot discern that dark a a blue from black. Especially on a mobile device. The only serious flaw in an otherwise beautifully designed web experience.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!