New Tool to Achieve Superhost Status!

Fellow hosts,

As an avid host and traveler through AirBnB for the past few years, I’ve realized that the value provided by hosts is a critical part of any trip. While I take great joy in assisting guests to find unique places to visit in town, I am often unable to actually go with them on their adventures. Guests often explain that they would like to have greater interaction with locals and travelers without staying in a hostel.

Seeking to solve this problem, I’ve recently assembled a fantastic team to build an intuitive application to help people find local experiences and travel buddies instantaneously. Think ‘Tinder’ for travelers :slight_smile: Simply choose an activity type, swipe matches for others interested in your excursion, and go on the adventure of a lifetime!

This tool has been designed to facilitate greater interaction between hosts, travelers, and communities - improving the experiences you can provide to all of your guests. Assistance from our application can help you treat your guests to exciting new experiences and really get to know the destination.

As a fellow host I would love some feedback from anyone interested in using this type of service - I’d love to see people benefit from this app worldwide! Let me know if you’d be interested in acting as a Beta tester or have any thoughts on what you’d like to see as a traveler or host!

Safe Travels!!
Tyler Ettner

how are you monetising it

If you’ve read this forum I think you’ll know that the title of your topic is not the best. It’s generally agreed here that superhost status, though a nice ego boost, isn’t the be all and end all of hosting life.

I’d be interested to know more about your app though. How are experiences offered that are above and beyond Airbnb Experiences? Regarding finding travel companions, how does it improve on the app that’s referenced at the end of this post?

Our application is meant to be more of a spontaneous, swipe-style way to find local events and people to do them with. Beyond matching with people for an experience, we have an option ‘travelbot’ which can assist you with local suggestions from the surrounding community.

Monetization comes from businesses involved in our local databases receiving more frequency in the ‘swipe feed’ and more suggestions from our travelbot.

The best way to understand our vision is to check out the website at:

http://travelmatessb.co/

I’d love to hear any feedback you could offer!

Cheers,
Tyler