New referral program booking.com

Hi.

You can normally send a link with paypal to the client mail requesting payment. I think it will be the easiest.

Exelent, as long as Booking.com give the email to the guest it would be possible. Would it also be ok to inform that they have to pay within 24/48 hour for the booking to be valid? or would that break Booking.com rules.

You need to configurate the terms of payment saying that guests has to pre pay the rooms. It’s an option in your interface, if configurate you can do anything you want.

Interesting :slight_smile: looks like i have to look more into booking.com. Thanks for the info and the link :slight_smile:

the guests from booking are much worse than from airbnb in my case, usually leave the apartment dirty. their behaviour is also much worse…

For us we don’t have this problem. I have mostly people booking for a few nights with booking.com and longer time with airbnb.

Just wanted to say thanks for the first referral that got clients has I got 200 euros on my booking.com last month invoice.
Thanks again

I had to cancel a booking and they were going to charge them but I explained it was their system that doubled booked so paid nothing, it has happened again with their system. I don’t handle any money guests pay booking and then they pay me.
I use Wimdu which I love, the best guests so far.
I have upgraded a little for booking. smart TV’s, bathroom robes, nicer towels, done up the breakfast room. I would have done this eventually with airbnb. I have food hygiene certification, I don’t serve hot food but home made cakes and breads plus the other bits. It has brought in the best income in the last 2 years.Most guests are lovely, the odd ass but they come from any account. I have the word Home in my title and still got a few people thinking it was a bnb, its listed as a homestay. I get that with airbnb, wimdu and trip

for information the link it’s working again.
To worked you have to have a booking in 45 days

Hi

Is it possible to edit my first post as I am reaching my max of referral so I would like to edit with this new referral link (my parents) :
https://join.booking.com/r/d/19d674a7?lang=fr&p=1

1 Like

Will the referral link work if I once started to set up with booking.com and then stopped because of requirements they were requiring me to agree to?

Here are the terms:

" Accommodation requirements.

1. A Property is considered New to Booking.com only if it is a completely new record in our system (and not offered before by any other party). No other registrations, existing accounts (regardless of their current status) can exist for a property at the same address.
  2. Past Properties that have been closed due to legal or commercial reasons are excluded from participation.
  3. In order to be eligible for and/or trigger a Reward the New Property must:
  4. be open/bookable (available for taking online reservations on the Platform) within the timeframe outlined in the specific Promotion, but no later than 30 days after sign up
  5. fully comply with the relevant Accommodation Agreement (including applicable General Delivery Terms)
  6. receive at least one reservation [which has resulted in an actual stay] by a non-related (bonafide) Guest within 90 days of becoming Open/Bookable for the first time. The Guest may not be in any way (directly/indirectly) related or connected to the Participant or the Property (including its owner, operator or offeror), e.g. by blood, family, colleague or friendship.
  7. All property sign ups must be started while the campaign is live. Any sign ups that start after the campaign has ended may not be eligible for the reward initially stated."

I think I may have an account but I have no listings. So going in and adding a listing to my account I may or my not get you the referral?

If you had not listing place It’s should work I think but I am not a legal expert…in all case you are not risking anything

1 Like

Just an update and my link is working again. This time it will give 7 bookings free for value up to 300 euros.
https://join.booking.com/r/53778ba5

As noted above –

Do NOT list on Boo-kingdot com unless you have the money to put dissatisfied guests up at the Four Seasons!!!

I was on that platform and off again as fast as I could leave.

See this post: Bookking.co seemed extremely high-risk for in-home hosts.

never had any problems for several years, I have a large security deposit

Do you have standalone / i.e. self-contained units, multiple?

(Or if you would prefer not to disclose …)

Can you address the risks of B-.com for homesharers with just a room or two at a modest price, whose yearly gross income could be wiped out by a B-.com guest who could hypothetically demand (as in my example) 6 weeks of rehoming at an expensive hotel?

We are living in a house that is two appartment (we are renting the second floor). You can have deposit to block bad clients and always block on the card the renting amount plus deposit (you can also cancel for free if you say the card is not valid). You need also to not rent if you will make double bookings

There is no such thing is their T&C.
They only require you to search for an alternative in case of an overbooking.

Unhappy guests are not a reason to relocate.