Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

New Performance metrics/page in app

I am seeing a new screen when looking at the Perfomance tab for Airbnb.

Is this a trial or is everyone else seeing it too? I liked seeing the visibility lines of how many searches and page listings shown…Over time I could predict when we were going to get a booking as a result, or got alerted to a hot weekend which would have me looking at events if I didn’t know of something already. Those are gone now :frowning_face:

I have a progress page, no performance page.

Progress is the last item on the left-hand side navigation of the picture I included and it shows like it did before…superho metrics. (click to expand the photo if you don’t see it.) The rest have some of the same data as before but presented differently. I’ll add some screen shots, all my metrics are blank because we are not hosting right now.

I have it too.

Me too, tells me nothing!
At least with the views count, you knew you were been seen.

1 Like

Just super - even less value to hosts. What’s next? 50% commission paid by host only?

I figured out how to get to the views graph. When you are on the new dashboard, on the left-hand side, in the first section, under where it says “Good Evening XX”, you’ll see “30 day views”. Click on the number of views, and it takes you to a view graph. It doesn’t look the same as the old one, but at least it’s there.
Really intuitive, user-friendly set-up, as per usual with all their “improvements” :grimacing:
I hope everyone is sending them feedback on the bad changes. So they lay off 25% of their staff, there are 3 hour phone waits and week long message response waits, yet they apparently have the manpower and time to completely change all of our hosting pages.
I’ve just about had it with these idiots.

3 Likes

Thanks I saw a new dashboard today, even newer than my first post a month ago. And I found the item you mentioned. But I’ll complain because it’s the PAST 30 days for me: “past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.” UGH, I want to see the month AHEAD because that’s more an indication of future bookings.

The new layout is awful and lots of useful information that I used to have access to has now been removed. This is not a good look for AirBnB, doing all these changes that are to the detriment of hosts. Bad call.

3 Likes
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!