New look to the review page

I noticed on the mobile app (Android) a new look to the review page.

You can click on an individual review to see what they complimented.

I can’t figure out which reviews the “things to improve” came from. I got a three-star cleanliness review recently, but the individual review doesn’t list any specific cleanliness feedback.

I can’t find this on my app. Where is is at?

I can’t see this either, but have just reviewed some great people, and noticed under the thumbs up/down an option to “report unsafe behaviour”. Has anyone else seen this?

3 Likes

Yes, and I too just noticed it with my most recent review.

Like a definition on what unsafe behaviour is…with some of my recent guests…could it include that they are breathing and upright?

2 Likes

Click on “progress” then the line with your rating and number of reviews.

Thanks! It’s there. I rarely use the app. It’s amazing the difference between the website and the app version.

1 Like

It is! I didn’t even know you could click that line until recently and I usually use the app. I haven’t had a chance to check the website yet to see if these changes are there too.

I do wonder about this new “Feedback” section is coming from since nobody wrote bedroom mold on private feedback visible to me.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s on the website. Thanks to you I just read a review I hadn’t read before. Great review but it posted while I was on vacation and didn’t really see it. Then it’s moved down the page. So thanks for that!

1 Like

@Joan, I noticed it for the first time yesterday!

I just found this on the iPhone app as well! Cool! I was thinking it was just for Android :+1:t2:
Thanks!