New idea for getting bnb supplies?

Very interesting…so a delivery system that gets supplies inti Airbnb when hosts are remote. I think you’re definitely on to something with that.

I’ve found the same thing. And more and more amazon reviews are fake these days I just don’t trust amazon as much when it comes to trying new products. Also there are almost too many options. When it comes to new hosts, I think it would help them to have a condensed selection I think. Maybe a brand created by Airbnb hosts like us would be more trustworthy for quality since we know the quality threshold.

Well assuming I can figure the $$ out… would you shop at an online store that has all the airbnb supplies you get in one place for competitive prices?

Kona I promise I’m an Airbnb host. I don’t even have a store yet I’m just feeling things out. I know all about wedding parties ruining towels with make-up, one-day turnarounds, broken wall decorations…oh and the crazy guest that stayed for a month and somehow got spaghetti sauce on the ceiling…I’m a real host and have been for two years in Austin Texas. Is it that far fetched to want an easy online store to cater specifically to me? A store that gets everything I buy anyway and condenses it in one place? My vision is to make it easy for new hosts to get set up and easy/cost effective for older hosts to keep things going smoothly.

@bnbsupplyco

A thick skin is always needed when considering a new invention or business.

A local story in Winston-Salem, NC is Mr. R. J. Reynolds approached Mr. Nissen, owner of the Nissen wagon works (Southern version of the Conastoga) and asked if he would be interested in helping to fund a company that made rolled cigarettes. Mr. Nissen declined meaning Mr. Reynolds didn’t get the funding he needed (at that time).

Mr. Nissen felt there would never be a demand for rolled cigarettes, people could roll their own. While times have changed, in the 50’s & 60’s practically EVERYONE smoked. Wagons became almost extinct and cigarette companies made a fortune.

Hey-nothing ventured, nothing gained. Unfortunately, not all ideas are “good ideas” but some are! Being an entrepreneur is not easy. You will figure out what you should do.

1 Like

That may be true that you are a host, but your post was not about hosting. It was about a commercial venture, even one you are thinking about and that is not allowed here. Please review the forum guidelines before posting again. Thank you.