New "ask last guest to review" feature

Eewwww that’s gross!
Do you mean they never answered any messages at all?. What about pre approval? Or were they an IB?
Did they have children to leave the puddle or do you think it was more deliberate?

I sent it pm…

Yep, just got up and looking at it now., will reply soon

It was an IB. They were a young Chinese couple - no children. I have no idea how it came to be on the floor of the bathroom. It was as though the man had been drunk and just missed the bowl by about 6 inches and thought what the hell and kept going. I had to wash the wall, the loo brush cannister and then had to bleach the grout between the tiles and literally get down on all fours and scrub. Absolutely one of the most disgusting things I’ve had to deal with. It smelt and had dried to a sticky mess.

They answered messages booking but after arrival didn’t respond to any texts about check out times, or when I contacted them to see if they needed anything. I ran into them both a couple of times coming and going and they were always friendly and said ‘thank you for hospitality’. So, polite just grotty. I’m not sure whether or not to address it in the review or just send the a private message.

Omg that description of the wee on floor was so graphic I felt like I was in there with you scrubbing away!
Imagine if you made that your review! :joy::joy:
Geez, tough one to review tho! And no toddler to blame either… I’m liking the review you’ve suggested even more now.
Good luck with that one!

Just fyi, I checked out of my listing last Tuesday and have received only one notification to review. My guest checked-out on Monday and I’ve received only 1 notification.

1 Like

Just to let you know - I chickened out. I just wrote ‘I only met R— and her friend briefly but they were friendly and polite.’ That was it. No mention of leaving the room clean - which I usually do, and no mention of recommending them. If future hosts read my other reviews, they’ll see there’s an issue. I rated them down on cleanliness and communication in the star ratings, but as we all know, future hosts nor the guests get to see these anyway.