New Age Discrimination Policy to shut down "Party Houses"

That sounds reasonable to me, but since we live just south of Atlanta, there are many people an hour or more away from us that don’t live that far away in terms of mileage. I would simply like Airbnb to clarify that for us.

I’m a neighbor that has a bnb right behind us and the host always rents out to the same mind of people, young disrespectful people that want to party at 2 in the morning with the stereo blasting calling the neighbor support number is a complete waste of time also asking the guests to lower the noise is pathetic cause they don’t care Im out of options here. The hist says he doesn’t know whats going on in his own house. Any ideas other than calling the police

1 Like

Nope. No idea because this is an international forum, if you tell us where you are, or what jurisdiction you fall under then maybe someone can help.

If it was me, I’d just dial 112.

JF

In the UK you contact your local government who can fine the owner and take them to court.

There is an email you can use to report dodgy hosts.

Also try Airbnb on their social media. @RandyJones

We are in Las Vegas nevada usa

Then you will need to check with your local government @Randy_Jones.

Hey Randy, you say the host says he doesn’t know what’s going on in his own house - is it his house? Does he live there, or is this an “investment Airbnb” for him?