Netflix Question

It’s really easy. You choose guest option for the set up and it walks people through.

They choose the dates they’re staying and it loads the Roku with all the features it normally has. Then at the end of the stay it deletes all the info.

if they log in with their own account you are not offering netflix.

1 Like

I am not offering it from my account. They will have to use theirs and if they don’t have an account I will offer my account to them.

They do have cable with a ton of channels if they don’t want to watch Netflix.

Really? That is so cool.

Yes! We bought the Roku at Walmart for $40.

@RossLee. Thanks - we will definitely keep this in mind for our next bnb unit. Right now, we simply leave our Netflix account logged into the smart tv in the guest stay.

But … a few times we found that our account was logged off and a guest had “done their own thing”. Fortunately, we caught it before the next guest did.

Your solution is more elegant!

We did a video tutorial so you can see it in action

LOVE IT! Very well done also. Just so that I understand properly - is this still using your regular login - without a 2nd dedicated account? Or did you need to pay for a 2nd account for this Roku box?

You don’t need your log in at all. This is set up for them to use all of their own logins. It’s like when you go to a hotel.

Oh. I did not get that until now. It is still a VERY good notion with a bult-in checkout date, so guests do not need to worry about “forgetting to log out”.

We want to continue to provide Netflix for our guest with our account. Ideally, they would only have access to a Guest profile.