My listing not visible

Last year at this time we had an issue with our listing not showing up in the first 15 pages - there are 1000s of listings, so I guess they can’t all show up, but even if you did a map view and went into our neighborhood, we still didn’t show up. So, in our case, BDC took over and we got bookings through them. This is happening again to us this year. My brother has a vacation rental that we manage, just a couple miles down the street from us and all he’s getting is ABB bookings. It’s so weird.

Last year it ended up fixing itself eventually, but I really don’t like that it keeps happening to us.

1 Like

This is upsetting. Once we started in 2021 we were listed on ABB and BDC while almost every single booking came through ABB. During 2022, ABB reservations fell off a cliff and was completely taken over by BDC. It entirely reversed the situation. Eventually, we called ABB about this extreme drop off and we were told that this was happening to ABB on a global scale not just us in our city/country/continent. It supposedly happened worldwide.

Recently and especially this month it’s a complete takeover by ABB again. We can’t make no sense of this.

We have Superhost status since opening within 3 months, also Guest Favorite. Nothing has changed regarding that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like