My first semi night mare tenant

Thursday, and i contacted airbnb and sent them the invoice.

1 Like

Thats funny, THis is in Aspen CO, a two berdoom two bath next to the base area. THere are places that rent for 6-10k a night here. This is a bargain.

1 Like

Guest. NOT tenant. Don’t use that word. Unless you would like to confer all the rights of tenancy on a guest.

2 Likes

Ah mystery solved, I’d love to be a ski :ski: bunny but scared of heights so it always ends in multiple face plants & tears & I need a BF with a black Amex before I can devote myself to the sport seriously

So i left a bad reveiw, didnt get into specifics but said i would not welcome into my home again, and something to the affect that no matter how hard you try, some people are not going to be satisfied.

She left me a glowing review. Now i feel like shit. She also sent me a message calling me a two face dick etc.

So what, she got the review she deserved move on. Next!

RR

3 Likes

Psh. Let it roll off. I’m so happy you got a great review after all that. You were honest, and she (finally) was too. So there! She showed her true colors again later, but you get to just ignore that now and bask in the glow. :blush:

1 Like