Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

My Chat with Chip Conley

I first met Airbnb Head of Hospitality Chip Conley during an Airbnb meet and greet. The gathering was hosted on a boat that cruised along the Hudson River.

Since the party, I have had the opportunity to connect with Chip numerous times–on the phone, via email, and in person. Each and every time, I have been impressed by how quickly and enthusiastically he responds to my requests and occasional issues. Seriously, every time. And believe me, I can be a pain. Even the process of getting Chip’s webinar up and running went so smoothly that it was a perfect example of hospitality at its best. I needed his bio, photo, schedule the time, I felt like that needy guest - you know the one! But Chip, responded quickly and perfectly.

Here is the link for the webinar and detail recap:

Chat with Chip

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!