Brand new shoes
Jackets Sweaters Crazy
Amounts of food
Phone chargers
Keychains purchased here
Weekly planners

just recently a lot of cat food :slight_smile:

microwave laundry holder/store thing

Same here. It’s a little bit different this year as we don’t have so many folks flying in to local airports, every single guest bar one has come here by car.

My favourites are those that leave the expensive beers and wines they can’t take back in hand luggage and ice creams, for obvious reasons :wink:

A couple of years ago we didn’t buy eggs for around four months, it got to the point I was almost about to start giving them away!

JF

1 Like

I guess ice cream sandwiches left behind is a thing. I’ve had 2 guests complain the prior guest left something in the freezer—ice cream sandwiches! My response, “jackpot!”

makeup, hoummus, dog toys

So after having closed my airbnb for 1 1/2 years, I am getting it ready to open next week. I hired a new cleaner and was checking her work and found a pair of underwear crunched into a corner on a top shelf in a closet. Had to laugh. Not only did I get grossed out by the underwear, I realized that I’m going to have to train the cleaner to be more detailed oriented. Geez - the underwear was light blue with yellow stripes. LOL