Minimum 2 Night Stay On Weekends.. but?

Oh! :stuck_out_tongue: You could try setting your minimum to 2 nights across the board (not just the weekends), then set conditions on those gap days. Thatā€™s what I do and itā€™s been working fine.

1 Like

I was trying to do a min of 2 nights, either Fri or Sat, or Sat & Sun, but then be able to book the empty day as a 1 nighter. It wasnā€™t allowing me to do this.

I think your weekend setting is messing things up as @anon67190644 pointed out. You can still accomplish what you want - this is what I was trying to get at (these are my gap days this month):

2 Likes

Instant Book. Arenā€™t these IB settings?

I donā€™t use instant book and the settings worked for me. Thanks for showing me the settings, however, it complicates things having to go through every single day and set custom rules for it. It would be great if they fixed this!

I am trying to do this exact thing. I changed my settings to a 2 night minimum on the weekend because Iā€™d had a few one nighters on a Saturday. Now I happen to have a one night gap on a Saturday and Iā€™d like to open it up but canā€™t figure out how. I donā€™t want to do the work around of setting it all to a two night minimum as I donā€™t want my listing to say 2 night minimum in the description. Is there definitely no way to turn the fri&sat 2 night minimum off for a specific weekend?

I know this is an old thread, but i have the same issue.
I have been struggling with the weekend thing for several months, I keep having individual single days blocked.
I see above that someone set terms for specific dates, where do you access that?

Itā€™s in the calendar settings, trip length, seasonal requirements. I manually enter 2 nights for each weekend and then delete the requirement if I have end up with a single Friday or Saturday open.

How are you getting to calendar? I am not finding trip length and seasonal options.
Thanks!

At the moment Iā€™m on my phone (using the app) and I get there by clicking on the little icon in the upper right hand corner of the calendar page. Not actually sure what it isā€¦ a gear?

Interesting! I can find that seasonal on the app, but not my laptop. Even more interesting, I have weekends already listed as 2 nights and it let a 1 night booking happen :frowning: