Might Want to Check Special Rules on Listings

We are pet-friendly and have always been pet-friendly but I was running some dates this morning in an incognito search and noticed one (and only one) of my listings wasn’t showing up when I toggled for Pet Friendly. I thought it was the specific dates but it was any available dates. The listing still showed Pet Friendly and my settings had not changed but it wouldn’t show up in a search. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or if it was personal (just me) and also not sure if it’s other rules or not (infants, etc). I turned off Pet Friendly, refreshed and turned it back on and all seems to be fine now but thought it was worth sharing in case it’s a glitch.

1 Like

Thanks @JJD. Useful to know.

Another weird one: I am showing as having accessibility amenities that I didn’t specify, such as “extra space around beds”. I don’t even see a place to pick that one, and I know I didn’t if it’s there to choose.

I have had similar happen to me before. Only difference was that the checkmark for pets allowed had been removed. I occasionally get that happening when I look as a guest (haven’t figured out how to do incognito yet but have done it while not signed in).