Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Messaging automation for HomeAway/VRBO

Hi there!

It’s been a long time since I have created a topic on this forum. This is essentially where I have launched Smartbnb about two years ago, and this community has provided me with very valuable feedback on Smartbnb. I have been quite busy in the past few months on recruitment and product development and today is one of the few launches we are going to do in the next few weeks. I wanted to share this with this community.

Our first feature request has always been to automate messages on HomeAway. This is the second distribution channel of our users, and we felt we needed to support them in their growth. We have been testing it in private beta for a month now, and we are just today releasing it to everyone.

We are not charging any HomeAway listings for now while the integration is is beta, while we will be releasing more features over the next few weeks to really make it easier to host on Airbnb and on HomeAway. Feel free to create your account on Smartbnb.io if you are interested :slight_smile:

Cheers! :bowing_man:

Lest anyone think they need to flag this as spam, I’m letting everyone know this post is okay.

@smartbnb.io -
For those of us with whose primary platform IS HA/VRBO, and haven’t paid much attention to your services before because of that, can you briefly outline why we should look into your services?

Good to see you here again, Pierre :slight_smile:

Great news, @smartbnb.io!!

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!