Maybe a glitch - no bookings

I hadn’t had any bookings for a while. Just went in to shorten ‘trip length’ to see if I could get some.
All of the requirements I had set had a tick under ‘must arrive on a specific day’ and it was set for mondays. Looks like a glitch maybe, because I didn’t set this and had been getting booking until about a week and a half ago.
Thought it might be something to check if anyone is going through a dry spell

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I noticed a dip in reservations, instead of my minimum reservation being 3 days it was 30!!! Surely I hadn’t had a glass of wine before I started messing with my settings!

2 Likes

I got a booking half an hour after changing it. I’m so happy right now.

3 Likes

I’ve seen that happen from time to time. I know I don’t set it, but when I go in to check, it shows Monday as the check-in date.

Thanks for the reminder - I’m going to go check that right now!

1 Like

We have had a dip in bookings too, until two late this week, surprising given that it’s the start of school holidays and we are so close to the port of Dover.I think this is a systems glitch that may tie in with the other thread on dips in viewings. I’m awaiting a pronouncement from my in house IT Boffin, currently on the train to work, to post up her. He did tell me about it last night but I think it went in one ear and out the other. I’ve asked for this in layman’s speak for us…

1 Like

See discussion @ Statistics on listing views