Make more money AirB&B in Los Angeles

Want to make extra cash off your guests?

Do you live in the Los Angeles area?

As a fellow host on Air B&B, I am constantly thinking of ways to improve guests experiences while also increasing revenue. One of the most successful means to do this is to partner with other local businesses.

Have you created a beautiful environment for guests to relax and enjoy themselves? Why not offer them an even greater experience while making more money?

Zen-cation provides the tools necessary in assisting others to transcend into a more purposeful and fulfilled self. My clients enjoy the fitness of yoga, meditation, mat pilates, acupressure, reflexology, and bodywork massages. The services range from $100-$150. Multiple Service packages are available.

Guests love to be pampered and things made easy for them. Our services are designed to be in house, contributing to the cozy, hospitable environment you have already created. Trying to navigate a new city can be overwhelming. Understanding the value of these services and the demographics who use them, we are looking for hosts who believe their guests will use our services.

What’s in it for you?

Many hosts on Air B&B put together some sort of welcome package for their guests. Whether it’s a folder with information or a small bundle of gifts. We would like to contribute to your presentation by providing a brochure or flyer of my fitness services. In return, for any of your guests who book a service, you will receive $30 for your generosity. Some hosts make an additional $300 per month.

Sounds Great?! What’s the next step?

With your approval we will deliver 10 flyers/brochures to you address to test your guest’s responses. Please add one to each of your new welcome packages. Once your guests start to book our services, we immediately payout at the end of the week. Quick, easy additional cash for you for simply providing your guests with local information. This is a win/win.

With over 5 years experience in the Wellness industry, including a storefront in West Hollywood called Shahr: Salon and Wellness, my customer service is impeccable and maintain excellent references. For additional information regarding my services visit us on facebook -Zencation or message me here.

Thank you so much for your time. Would love to have some feedback from you. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Enjoy your evening.
Ciao,
Francisco Ramos

Zencation@gmail.com