As a former AirBNB Host in New York + a frequent AirBNB traveller, I’am appalled at the politics taking place in my city with regards to AirBNB. Who knew earning an honest buck could be so difficult.
I also happen to be taking a leap from corporate America to my own venture, and was hoping to chat with a few AirBNB hosts, specifically in New York, or other cities.
Thank you to all those who reply for your time and input:
- Where is your AirBNB listing located?
- If NY, how do you feel about the current ruling making AirBNB “illegal”?
2a. Will you continue to host anyways? (optional question)
- Choose what AirBNB meant for you (choose all that applies):
a) a secondary source of income | b) a passive hobby |
c) something you did when you were on vacation only
- Would you consider short-term reservations i.e.: one-day or half-day?
- How expensive is cleaning the room after a guest checks out? (choose one)
a. upto $25
Thank you for your inputs - they are greatly appreciated!