Looking for some feedback on Airbnb hosts and your financial situation!

Hi Airbnb hosts of the world! :slight_smile:

I’m doing some research on needs of an Airbnb host and more specifically their financial situation and potential needs.
If you could take 5min to fill out this survey, I’d love to learn more about what it’s like: https://charlie140.typeform.com/to/bEMT6e

Or if you have any specific feedback, please message me, I’d love to get your feedback and pick your brains!

(If this is the wrong place to post this, my sincere apologies)

Thank you!
Charlie

1 Like

Hi Charlie. May be worthwhile elaborating more on why you are doing this survey. My alarm bells ringing.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, my apologies for not being more clear!

I’m a recent grad helping out a local startup with some market research on whether there are ways to help Airbnb hosts financially speaking. This research is just to gain some insight on what are the needs of Airbnb hosts.

Try again. You’re sounding like a mafioso at the moment.

Any questions in particular you have?

It appears they are considering starting a business that pays us in advance for our bookings. So, if you think you may want to be paid in advance for your bookings, then go for it.

I don’t! I try to not spend money I don’t have!

1 Like

@dcmooney if you have a strict policy it may not be awful.

In order to make any sort of profit over such a short period these folks would be obligating you to, they will have to charge loan shark rates.

3 Likes