Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Looking for small wedding recomendations?

Hello,
I am new to the site and I am attempting to find a home to host my (probably indoor) wedding. My date is November 12th 2016. I have at the most 50 people coming (although it may be less, quite a few are from out of town). I am looking in the North East area, DE, PA, NJ, NY, MD, MAYBE VT or VA.

My budget is pretty flexible at this point, $500-$4000? I am starting with about $500-$1000 for one night, although I would be willing to pay much more for some other factors, for example:

• I like the place enough to stay afterward for a honeymoon, maybe somewhere in the hamptons, or it has things like a spa/hot tub, or somewhere on the lake with relaxing things to do
  • There is enough room for SOME others to stay the night. I definitely do not want everyone staying the night afterwards.
  • Possibly other things I am not thinking of…

Anyway, I do not see a way to search listings that allow weddings or even events, and the few that I have contacted have said no outright. Anyone have any recommendations? Am I wasting my time? Thanks

Hi @samela101

I think you’ve come to the wrong site to be honest. We are all hosts and we are situated all over the world…

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!